Share | 

Questions, Complaints or Compliments

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldahria

PostSubject: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:09 pm

Ask and ye shall receive....an answer!

If you can't find anything, don't have acess where you should or need a little help. Please PM Valatan, Killerphantom or ArcaneJill
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:03 am

A few questions if you may : Where do we post our patrols? And do individual patrols count too ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:56 am

All patrolls count....

you should post them in either yopur assembly ground or your Cpl's office.

If they have not started a thread, start it for them.
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:35 pm

Eldahria wrote:
All patrolls count....

And where is my Cpl's office or my assembly ground ?Sorry it's confusing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mantitan

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:24 pm

Eldahria wrote:
All patrolls count....

well I'm a cpl where do I start my thread?
Back to top Go down
LadyDarkness
Corporal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:25 pm

Aye! I have the same question. Question Do we start our own office under Corporal's Office? The fact that its singular and not plural is confusing to me.

Edit:
Eldahria wrote:

I would rather have it under my own name, I just need to know where and when.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Apologies for the confusion.

The order is this:
In main barracks there is a thread for posting patrols...all troops from all towns are to use it.

Cpl's of each town must keep on record a list of these patrols, minus the detail.

eg. Levee XX -- Lichfield to Derby -- 2 days - 1 AP

This is so Cpl's can easily add up Patrol AP's and slot them into the thread they have made for recording AP's for their town troops. Petty Cpt's can also see where your troops have covered and where you should go next.

AP = action point
Back to top Go down
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Also, Each Cpl may create a thread as his./her own office within the Cpl subforum.

This will be where you can RP communication with your own squad etc.
Back to top Go down
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:21 pm

There is now a thread with a guide to setting up the Cpls' offices subforum

found here.
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:40 am

I don't have acces to my barracks. The only forum that i see is the Recruitment center.I have joined the Shrewsbury Troops but have not yet been accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:58 am

should be fixed
Back to top Go down
Jaseph
Levee Pikeman

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:25 am

I am wondering why I have been demoted from Levee Pikeman to Levee. I was given that rank when you replied to my application, and have been proudly desplaying that in my signature. Crying or Very sad

-Jaseph
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hristija

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:17 am

You don't have enought strenght to be considerd a levee pikeman.
Back to top Go down
Jaseph
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:24 am

Hristijan wrote:
You don't have enought strenght to be considerd a levee pikeman.
My strength is 20, what is required?

-Jaseph
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaseph
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:29 am

My strength has risen since I applied, but I believe it was 10 when I joined, and I am mounted and armed with a shaft, and was when I applied.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:30 am

http://castle-of-stafford.forumotion.com/Stafford-Guard-SG-c1/Recruitment-Centre-f2/Information-Centre-f33/SG-Organisation-t27.htm

thread with requirements for ranks

you seem to be qualified...for levee pikeman, but captain should be checked with first.
Back to top Go down
Jaseph
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:00 am

Well, I guess I best remove my rank from signature in the forum. I will not desplay my current rank, as demotion implies I have done something demeritorious, which I have not....but in the future I strongly suggest that you not give people ranks to desplay if you are going to take them from them without so much as a letter or any explanation.....except what I have been told after the fact. The difference in rank is not such a big one, it simply offends my sense of fair play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Jaseph, I do apologise for this administrative mistake. I will see to it that the captain is informed of your complaint and your suggestion for future cases of incorrect ranking.
Back to top Go down
Jaseph
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 am

Thank you sir. The captain has restored my rank. I am sorry if I seemed to make a big deal over such a small issue. You know the pace of this game....we new lvl ones have very few accomplishments, and I was proud to finally not be on the lowest rung of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valatan
Billman

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 am

Right!

Does anyone not have acess to thier town barracks?

Does anyone not have a rank under thier name?

Does anyone feel lost or need help? Tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stafford-castle.forumotion.com
Eldahria

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Psst. Val...I'm not actually here....but I did come online to fix Avalanche's access. She said you hadn't figured it out.....
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:26 pm

I don't know if this is the place to post this but i have a suggestion.

Every knight should have a squire to look over his equipment.The squire should be from the same town as the knight. This will strenghten the bond between players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greghar

PostSubject: Resignation   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Effective this date june 13, 1455, I Greghar resign from the ranks of the Stafford Guard.

He places his few items of military equipment given him on the desk in the empty office

He heads to the market to place his sword and shield for sale.
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:50 pm

I shall be absent for a long period of time from the ranks of Stafford Guard.I would like to be kept as reserve if it's possible.

God speed everyone.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valatan
Billman

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Best of Luck Revander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stafford-castle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Complaints or Compliments   

Back to top Go down

Questions, Complaints or Compliments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next