Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football! Join the team!

Go down 
+3
zogdor
Skyjacker
Valatan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valatan
Billman

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Football! Join the team! Empty
PostSubject: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:14 am

'Well! Any of you fancying having a go at the French?'

Captain Valatan tucks a black leather ball under one arm and gives a wry smile looking for any responses

'Word has it that the SAS are getting themselves into it! I think we can do better eh lads? Well how about a game of Royal Soule?'

ROYAL SOULE

Royal Soule is a very popular game on the French RK forum, and just about every town participates! It's a great way of interacting and encouraging friendly rivalry. It's basically medieval football (Soccer). With the standard dash of violence!

Rules

[I] APPLICATION FIELD
This rules are made for a match of soule with two team of 11 vs 11, but there have been matches with 4 teams of 22 vs 22.
It’s not considered an official Royal Soule match if this basic rule is not respected and upheld.
A match that doesn't follow rules II,VI, or X1 but respects and upholds the other rules can be considered be a simple Soule match.
A match that doesn’t respect article V but respects article VIII and IX is considered a multiplying match (see article XIV).

[II] TEAMS AND BALL
Each team has to have 11 players a side making for a total of 22 participating in a game. The team also requires a Captain who can be one of the players or he can somone who is not directly playing.

[III] FIELD AND GOAL
Football! Join the team! Sgsoulefiedljg9
The field is mono-dimensional, that means no moving up or down. Only moves allowed is back and forward. there are the Goal lines at each end then two lines for the team and the middle line. To win you must put the ball in the opponents goal area, it's a first goal wins game.

[IV] CAPTAIN'S DUTIES
The Captain must announce, before the match, the composition of his team, he must have 11 players on the field. The composition of the team cannot be modified during the match itself.
He must tell also to the official, the initial organisation (see article ) and the tactic (see article ) of his team.

[V] MATCH OFFICIAL
An official is assigned to a game. It’s up to him to assure that the game is run properly and by the rules. It’s also up to him that which round will make the movement on the field, and describe action taking by each team. Also he has to determine randomly which team will start first, 3 days before the beginning of the match.

[VI] PLAYERS
Each player has 4 Physical Points or PP. When he reaches 0, the player is lightly wounded; below 0, the player is moderately wounded. In these two cases, the team will have to play without him, and that player cannot move.
If a player is KO'd during a round, he can still be hit by other players of the opposing team in the same round, but not in the subsequent rounds.

[VII] HOUR OF THE GAME AND DURATION
The official decides the hour of the match, that means the hour the Captains have to have sent the actions of their Players.
It’s also the hour when the Offical should update the game board.
One round (the time between the updates) is 24 hours and will be done the same time on the following day.
A match never lasts more then 7 days (+initial). For example, initial Sunday, 7th and last round the next Sunday. (Except in playoff match, which is played until a goal is scored.)

[VIII] INITIAL
Before the match, the Captain must send to the Official the "initial", it's numbers corresponding to the initial position of players in their field. 1st number corresponds to position of player No 1, 2nd number to position of player No 2, etc... 1 means the player starts in the first space of their field, 3 means the players starts in the goal (as a goal-keeper) Example :
Blue : 1 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 2
Red : 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 2 2 1 1

Football! Join the team! Example1

[IX] TACTIC
The Captain send then to the Official (through PM, mail, MSN, or whatever), his team tactic for the 2nd round.
Tactic is signs corresponding to each player's action.
Signs can be:
+ mean the player go forwards
- mean the player go backwards
0 mean the player don't move
S mean the player is subsituted (number of new player is sent at the end of the "Tactic")
[Any number] means the player hits the opponent holding this number
Example :
Blue : + 0 0 + + 0 0 0 + + 0
Red : + + + + + + 0 + + + +

Football! Join the team! EXAMPLE2
The Captain must give the tactic (initial, for the first round) before the hour of the play, if not then he exposes himself and his team to some sanction. If a captain doesn't give or gives a flawed tactic before the hours of the game and this happens more than once in a game them that Captain's team forfeit the match!

[X] HITS
Only players who did not move can HIT or be substituted.
In the tactic, the Captain replaces the 0 by the number of the player to hit. It's only possible to hit someone who is on the same space. If he has moved, nothing happens.
One hit equals to 1 PP lost. Many players can hit the same opponent, then he can be seriously injured in a single round.
Example :
Here, the 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 blues hit the 10 red that get lightly injured. He can no longer play in this match.

Football! Join the team! HIT

[XI] HEALING
A player that is not on the field, and have more then 0 PP, gains one PP each two days.
If having less then 0PP, it’s every 4 days and when is 0PP, it’s 3 days to get to 1 PP.
That begins at the day the players get wounded/KO and is removed from the field in the following turn.
This is an optional rule.

[XII] MOUVEMENT OF THE SOULE
If a player that is action is + is in place behind the soule before he move, the soule advances one place in the way the player moves.
Example
Here, the action of 1 is +. The Blue arrow is the positive way (that means negative for the Reds).

Football! Join the team! SoluePreMove
Then
Football! Join the team! SolueMovePost

[XIII] PROTOCOL OF A ROUND
[TEAM A have the start, Team A begin the round.]
The player 1 of team A makes his action.
We move the soule if the player makes it move.
The player 1 of team B makes his action.
The player 2 of team A makes his action.
The player 2 of team B makes his action.
The player 3 of team A makes his action.
The player 3 of team B makes his action.
The player 4 of team A makes his action.
The player 4 of team B makes his action.
The player 5 of team A makes his action.
The player 5 of team B makes his action.

And that until player 11 of team B.

It’s team B that will begin next round.
(If a player is KO, the number follow again the team of the KO player just have no action at is turn.)

[XIV] MULTIPLYING MATCH
In a multiplier match the Captain doesn't send the movements , but each individual player PMs their move to the Official before the 24 hr match reset. If they don't it counts as having done nothing.

Last edited by on Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://stafford-castle.simpleboard.net
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:48 pm

This is hugley popular in France and I think it would be great to now play it over here! Finally a spot of fun for the army!

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Mantitan

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:12 pm

aye sir id be willing!
Back to top Go down
Skyjacker
Knight

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:20 pm

I'm willing to join too.
Back to top Go down
zogdor
Petty Captain
zogdor

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Definitely count me in! I love a bit of footy:)
Back to top Go down
Samuron
Levee

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:36 pm

count me in! im ready to truck stick some ppl
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:23 am

Mantitan
Skyjacker
Zogdor
Samuron
Valatan

We need 6 more players! pirat
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:28 am

afro I shall be giving a action point for each game played so if you want to climb the ranks and have fun doing it. Come on!
Back to top Go down
Hristija

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:56 am

I'll join the party... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Revander
Levee Pikeman

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 pm

Sounds fun. I'll join too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heeyudong
Man-at-Arms
heeyudong

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 am

Count me in, commander!
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:39 am

1 ) Mantitan
2 ) Skyjacker
3 ) Zogdor
4 ) Samuron
5 ) Valatan
6 ) Revander
7 ) Heeyudong
8 ) Hiristijan
9)
10)
11)

Only a few more to go!
Back to top Go down
zogdor
Petty Captain
zogdor

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:21 am

Don't forget subs in case of injuries!
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:24 am

damn it Zog! Okay, okay, alot more!
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 3:08 am

Okay seeing as nobody else is interested. *sniff Sniff

This'll be the current football team!

1 ) Mantitan
2 ) Skyjacker
3 ) Zogdor
4 ) Samuron
5 ) Valatan
6 ) Revander
7 ) Heeyudong
8 ) Hiristijan
9)
10)
11)

The Captain will cover 9, 10 & 11. So I'll arrange a wee match for us!
Back to top Go down
waterdog290
Levee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: i'll join   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:33 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Samuron
Levee

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 am

common cant we find a couple of more pplz!
i wanna play football.
Back to top Go down
Samuron
Levee

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 pm

is there no one willing to play football
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 pm

Disapointing I know.
Back to top Go down
Samuron
Levee

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:26 am

Sure is!! No No No
Back to top Go down
Valatan
Billman

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:41 am

Look at the Stafford inn! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Samuron
Levee

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:08 am

I know thnx for putting me on the team i really wanted in!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football! Join the team!   Football! Join the team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football! Join the team!
Page 1 of 1